We are a Covid-Safe operator
In light of the ongoing COVID pandemic, we have taken a number of steps to ensure your safety – and the safety of our staff – on every experience we provide. This has qualified us as a COVID-safe business, and we hope it puts you at ease so that you can enjoy a fantastic trip with us.
STAFF TRAINING & POLICY
• Guides are given a detailed copy of our COVID-19 Safety Plan, and receive up to date and regular training.
• Guides are contacted the day prior to their tour and asked a number of questions specific to COVID-19 and their health.
• Prior to their tours beginning, guides will undergo a mandatory temperature check.
• Clients will be contacted the day prior to their intended tour and asked a number of questions specific to COVID-19 and their health.
• Clients will undergo a mandatory temperature check, prior to boarding the vehicle.
• Dingo Tours will monitor the latest government advice and comply with NSW regulations.
• Dingo Tours will limit passenger capacity on its vehicles to maintain as much separation between passengers where possible.
• Continued cleaning and disinfecting of our vehicles will be done throughout the day, with a focus on frequently touched surfaces.
• Passengers will have access to anti-bacterial wipes should they wish to wipe down any surfaces.
• Liquid hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes with an alcohol content of 70% or greater will be available in our vehicles.
• Dingo Tours will conduct a thorough clean of its vehicles at the completion of each day.
• Frequently touched surfaces such as handrails, door handles, seatbelts will be cleaned and then disinfected at rthe beginnen, end and throughout the tour